May 11, 2012

May's Birchbox

Hey everyone! I'm a super excited today because........my first Birchbox finally came in!!!!  I'm sure most of you know what Birchbox is all about but for those of you that don't know basically you pay $10 a month and Birchbox will send you fun beauty samples and products. To learn more go here.  The best part (for me) is that you don't know what's coming...it's like a girly Christmas every month :D  
There's actually quite a few companies who do things similar to this but I decided to start with Birchbox. I'm going to do the whole 3-strikes-you're-out rule and if I'm not happy it's on to the next beauty box.
This month's theme was Gossip Girl...too bad I don't watch the show :(

 It's all cutely wrapped in tissue paper and right off the bat there's 2 cards (forgot to photograph one). This one below is just a little fun card and on the back it has questions you can answer from a future episode of Gossip Girl to try and win $$ to spend at Birchbox. The second card lists all the items in your box along with a brief description of the product and how much you can get it for on their website.
 At the very end I'll list everything I got...


 I didn't realize what a terrible swatch this was until I came inside and uploaded the picture...sorry :/  It's actually a really pretty blue glitter and not at all sheer as it looks here...
Products from this months Birchbox:
1) Color Club Nail Polish - Disco Nap (metallic gold)
2) Dr. Jart + - Waterfuse BB Cream (4-in-1 moisturizer, serum, sunscreen and skin tint)
3) Kerastase - Cristalliste Lumiere Liquide (fragrant hair serum)
4) Stila - Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner (in the color Curacao)
5) Kerastase - Cristalliste Bain Cristal (Shampoo)
6) Kerastase - Cristalliste Lait Cristal (Conditioner)
7) Notecard/Stationary (xoxo)

I'm excited to try all of these...I heard Kerastase is an amazing hair product.
Yay for my first Birchbox! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment