June 12, 2012

June's Birchbox

Hey everyone! My June Birchbox came in the mail today! This month's theme was all about vacations and traveling...Here is what I got: 

 In this first pic...a $25 off coupon to Artspace and Fashionista style Band-Aids (It's a little strange that I got Band-Aids in a beauty box but they're very cute!)
 I'm excited I got this! It's a full face mask...I hear good things about it :)
 and the last 3 items are a mineral bronzer, moisterizer/sunscreen and a stain that can be used for lips AND cheeks...isn't that so cool??
Products from this month's Birchbox:
1) Ada Cosmetics - Bronzer (shimmery, talc-free mineral powder)
2) Likewise - Facial Moisturizer + Sun Protectant SPF 50
3) Masqueology - Brightening Mask 
4) theBalm cosmetics - Stainiac (2-in-1 lip and cheek stain in Beauty Queen)
5) Band-Aid - Cynthia Rowley Dress Up Band-Aids
6) Artspace - $25 off coupon

Overall this box was okay. I love the stain and I think I'll like the mineral bronzer and face mask.  I was a little bummed that I didn't get the Stila full-sized bronzer that most people got  but oh well...you can't win them all! 
Happy Tuesday <3


No comments:

Post a Comment