August 17, 2012

August Birchbox & Nail Mail

Hey everyone! Today was a good mail day for me...all goodies and no bills :)
First up is my August Birchbox. Now I must say this is the first box I'm not completely happy with but I'm not going to cancel my subscription just yet - I think they deserve another month only  because I've had pretty good boxes in the past.

Products from this months box:
1) Apothederm - Stretch Mark Cream.  This is supposed to rid you of your stretch marks withiin weeks. Why don't I like it? BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE STRETCH MARKS! Now maybe Birchbox assumed that since I marked "yes, I have kids" I must have stretch marks. They must not have read The Four Agreements - Agreement #3 clearly advises: Don't Make Assumptions!   (sorry mini rant..k I'm over it) *Sigh* I just have no use for it...
2) Juicy Couture - Viva la Juicy La Fleur. Happy about this one, smells sooo delicious! I also love that this tube sample actually comes with a spritzer.
3) Schick Hydro Silk Razor - I think this was one of their "extras" not super exciting but very useful nonetheless.
4) Shu Uemura Art of Hair - Full Shimmer Illuminating Shampoo and a Treatment. 
5) Jouer - Moisturizing Lip Gloss. You may have to play a little Search&Find but I promise it's pictured.  I love this gloss but hate the size...my big toe is bigger than this lip gloss.
*geez, maybe it's my time of month?
6) This is just a mini booklet with some beauty advice which I thought was cute and totally goes with the back-to-school theme Birchbox is going for.

Now on to something I am very excited to share with you...I've been nail swapping like crazy lately and here's another swap that was sent to me today.
The colors you see are:
Orly - Mermaid's Tale 
Sinful Colors - Hazard
China Glzae - Luxe & Lush
Kleancolor - Teal Envy
Revlon Moon Candy - Satellite 
She also sent some other goodies like lip gloss, lip stick, eye shadow and scented cotton balls! Yep, I said scented!
I'm excited to try these...you'll see them all very soon! 
Happy Friday <3

No comments:

Post a Comment