September 26, 2012

September Birchbox

Hey everyone! I've been ignoring you lately, I'm sorry :(  
Today I have all of this month's Birchbox goodies to share with you.

This month's box included:
1) Tili Bag - this was a "Lifestyle Extra".  Cute little bag for storing beauty essentials when traveling.
2) Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Treatment System - I liked this but didn't love it. Hard for me to love any other shampoo/conditioner since I started using Lush products for my hair though.  Smell gets a thumbs up!
3) Kate Spade Twirl Fragrance - This was more like love at 2nd or 3rd whiff for me.
4) The POREfessional by Benefit Cosmetics - I've been using this for a week now and I definitely feel like it does the job but I'm not over the moon about it quite yet. Waiting for me primer from theBalm to come in then I'll decide
5) Color Club Polish -  Everyone knows I love when Birchbox includes polish but I feel like this is almost a dupe for Sally Hansen's Pacific Blue.
6) Twistband Hair Tie - I know this sounds kind of lame but I LOVE this! It doesn't tug at my hair or leave a crease in my hair when it's straight. 

Here's a quick swatch of Color Club Insta-This 
Happy Wednesday <3

No comments:

Post a Comment