November 17, 2012

November Ipsy (MyGlam)

Hey everyone!  I got my first Ipsy (formerly Myglam) bag and I love it!
The bag for this month was chocolate colored with a gold zipper.


First up is Benefit They're Real Mascara.  I love this mascara for lengthening but didn't seem to do too much for me as far as volume goes.  Still gets a thumbs up from me!
Next is Starlet Cosmetics Intense Eyeliner in the color Chocolate.  I don't use eye pencils very much but like this color enough to give it a go.  


Polish was included too which I'm always happy about!  This is Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Millionaire. Its full of gold and teal-ish bar glitter.


I had a volunteer swatcher for this :)


This next one is my favorite out of the bunch. bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss.  I love the color, the brush, the size the texture...everything!


Last in my bag was theBalm Meet Matt(e) Eyeshadow.  This is a a perfectly pigmented brown for me.  theBalm always has the best packaging...isn't this adorable?


Happy Saturday <3

No comments:

Post a Comment