December 13, 2012

December Ipsy Bag

Hey everyone! Today I have my December Ipsy bag to show you and once again I love what I got.  This months bag is a mauvey silver?  All I know is it's pretty and the inside is a bright pink.

Here are the contents of my Ipsy bag:
1)  Mirabella Prime - It says it's a primer for face and eyes I however, only used it on my face.  Initially it felt like it went on a little oily but my face didn't appear oily at all.  It's a good primer but not awesome enough to make me switch from my usual favorite. (the Porefessional by Benefit)
2) Be a Bombshell Lipgloss in Hot Mess - I LOVE this lipgoss! It's actually a bit more sheer than it looks.  I love the consistency and I feel like it's pretty long-wearing for a gloss.
3) Mai Couture Highlighter Papier - This was kind of cool to get as I've never tried highlighter sheets.  It's very pretty however I feel like there's a little too much shimmer in this for my face so I think I will use these for my shoulders/chest etc.
The sheets themselves appear pretty gold as you can see below.

 4) NYX Loose Pigment Eye Shadow in Pearl - the name says it all for this one PEARL.  I hate the packaging but the color is very pretty and wearable for everyone.

5) - Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in ZeroI was so excited that I got an UD product in this month's bag but when I actually used it I can't say I really loved it.  The main problem was I felt like it just wouldn't stay put.  I don't usually wear black liner anyway but I'm willing to give this another try with a better eye primer.
Happy Thursday <3

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I've nominated you for a Leibster award/tag on my blog, so have a look if you have time, because there's some questions for you to answer :)

    ReplyDelete