January 20, 2013

January Ipsy Bag

Hey everyone!  Today I  have my January Ipsy Bag to share with you!
I got 5 products in this months bag: 

First up, Pacifica Body Butter in Tuscan Blood Orange.  I love this lotion! The smell is a little strong but I like it. It's kind of a Raspberry Orange scent.  I also love that this lotion is long lasting and non-greasy.

Second, I got an eye liner brush from Soho.  This has a flat tip brush and I love the triangular shape for your fingertips...gives it a comfortable hold.


Third is Josie Maran Argan Oil.  This oil seems a lot heavier than my other hair oils so a little goes a long way with this one.

A Big Sexy Hair hairspray was also included.  I haven't tried this brand before so I'll have to give an update later on...

and the last thing in this months Ipsy bag was a Nailtini polish in the color Frappe.  I wasn't too excited about this color but it is pretty nonetheless.


Here's how I played with it:
I used 3 coats of Frappe.

Happy Sunday <3

No comments:

Post a Comment