November 18, 2013

Julie G Holiday Frosted Gum Drops Collection 2013

Hey everyone!  I loved Julie G's first Gum Drop Textured Collection so you can imagine my excitement when she announced that she was doing another textured collection this time for the holiday season!
Here are all six:




For the sake of repetitiveness, these are all 2 coats, no base coat and no top coat.
Sugar Plum Fairy - This is photographing a little darker than it actually is but it's a gorgeous shade of purple.




Sleigh Ride might be one of my favorites from this collection and that's saying a lot since I don't usually love blues on me.  It's so bright and beautiful!



Mistletoe is a classic Christmas pine green.  I definitely liked this more than I thought I would. 



Silver Bells is your classic Christmas silver.  I have to say this is my least favorite of the bunch.  I don't know what it is I'm just not feeling the silver against my skin tone. Yuck!




I have to admit, I didn't think I was going to like Gift of Gold  very much so I was very surprised once I applied it.  It has more of a mustard base than a pure gold which is what I really loved about this color.  Definitely unique.




 and last but not least is Ho Ho Ho.  I think this was supposed to be a red but it looks very pink to me.  This was also the thickest of the bunch but still not very difficult to work with.  Although the color doesn't exactly make me think "Christmas" I love how bright it is!



There you have it, that's all of them! What do you think of this collection?  Which ones will you be picking up?

Happy Monday <3


No comments:

Post a Comment