October 13, 2012

October Birchbox

Hey everyone! Well I can officially say Birchbox has disappointed me :( 
I loved my first few boxes but lately Birchbox has been slacking. Now keep in mind I did opt for this months collaboration with Goop soooo here it is:


Products from this months box:
1) Mighty Leaf Tea - Now if I didn't love tea as much as I do I'd be pretty upset with getting these in a beauty box subscription.
2) Per-fect Beauty Lip Perfection Gel - The color isn't so bad however the sample size is a whole different story.
3) DDF Brightening Cleanser - This makes my box decent since it's a full size product. 
4) Caudalie Vinoperfect Radience Serum - Smell is awesome, sample size is terrible.
5) Orofluido Beauty Elixir - This is probably the most exciting thing in this box for me.  I love hair oils (especially if they contain Argan) and the smell is amazing!

So that's about all I have to say about this month's Birchbox...I don't know if I should cancel now or wait one more month (since I opted for the collaboration box this month).  Birchbox may need to prepare to hand my $10 over to Ipsy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment