April 18, 2012

A Fuzzy Pink Wednesday



Hey everyone! hope you're having a fabulous day!! Last week sometime I saw Leslie, over at Polish Art Addiction, do a fun mani with flocking powder.  I started seeing it pop up everywhere after that  so I thought I'd give it a go :)  I got this set of mini bottles of flocking powder for $2.49 at my local Michael's craft store.


 The one I used is Blush
 It wasn't nearly as messy as I had anticipated which is awesome!  I chose to do just an accent with this but I think it would look cool to do all fingers for like Easter (think yellow baby chick) or Christmas (think snowy white).
 Oh and my base coat is Exceptionally Gifted by China Glaze - 2 coats
 They're so fuzzy I can't stop touching them!


 Hope you enjoy this funny mani as much as me :D
Happy Pink Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I think these crazy manis are a lot of fun and a conversation topic on top of it all! Fuzzy nails are by far my favorite though! They are not rough and bumpy textured, so they don't bother me like the caviar beads or rhinestones. :) Thanks for the link-age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I can't stop touching them! I'm making everyone at work take a feel haha :)
    Thanks to you for my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesie! I totally agree! Fuzzies are so much nicer than cavier!

    Adriana: You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete