March 21, 2012

Another Wednesday, Another Pink

Hey everyone! It's Pink Wednesday again :) I have a simple swatch for you today...it's Demure by Revlon. I've had this sitting on my shelf for a few weeks and thought it was time to give her a go. Demure appears mostly pink in the bottle but is actually a muted coral/orange and I absolutely love it! I am such a sucker for corals and this one is just a perfect almost-coral polish.  It was a little difficult for me to capture the exact color on camera (maybe I need to mess with my camera more...I dunno!) but here she is:
These first three pics were taken inside...



These last two were taken outside as the sun was starting to go down... 

Overall I really, really loved this polish.  It was an easy 2 coat application and looks so pretty in different lights.  Unfortunately, none of these pics really captured the teeny tiny micro-glitter flecks but I promise they're there!
Happy Pink Wednesday!

1 comment: