March 8, 2012

I Think I May Have Found My New Favorite Glitter!

Hello, hello!So yesterday I told my husband that I went to the store to get some more Witch Hazel but what I really went for was this beauty...It's Revlon's Whimsical and I found it for $1.99 double win!!  It has a milky base that applies very sheer.  It has both pink and blue glitters of about 3 different sizes...It's super cute!
 Because of how sheer it is I layered it over China Glaze's Sea Spray
 Here is Sea Spray all by her pretty little self...2 coats
BTW Sea Spray is like a baby blue/grey...hard to describe but a beauty nonetheless!

 And here she is with a layer of  Whimsical 
 Also, when I got home from work tonight my sweet little hubby had a BIG surprise for me! He ordered me Bundle Monster plates!!! There's 46 of them!  Before I only owned the few that came with my Salon Express set but now I have a HUGE collection thanks to him <3  I'll definitely be playing with these very soon!

2 comments:

  1. I freaking LOVE that polish! I can't wait to see it in person. Since the polish is so sheer, do you think it takes away from the polish itself? I wish it didn't go on so sheer! How many coats did you paint?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a little disappointing that it's so sheer but the glitter makes up for it ;)
    Oh and I only did 1 coat of the glitter over 2 coats of Sea Spray (ChG).

    ReplyDelete